Nice to meet you...
Our M1 Beer Distribution Network is Working as One To:
- Coordinate beer ordering.
- Reduce drop points and costs by coordinating shipping and deliveries.
- Balance inventory throughout the state and assist in retuning kegs.
- Establish relationships with key on and off premise chain contacts.
- Facilitate training, coordinate statewide initiatives and meetings.
- Share marketing materials and pull re-courses together to utilize specialty media throughout the state.
- Identify target lists of accounts that pair with your unique brand story.
- Use our deep rooted community ties to be a part of the local conversation, tying your brand in with events, festivals and major venues.
- Maintain individuality of your brand and communicate your brand story.
- Deliver on the philosophy of RIGHT BEER— RIGHT ACCOUNT.
A Few Facts About our M1 Network
- The M1 Network employs over 1,200 people in the State of Michigan.
- 177 people that are Cicerone Beer Server Certified with many more moving to the next level.
- 44 people throughout the M1 network calling on Off Premise Chains.
- 47 Reset Specialists are have gone through extensive Space Planning training.
- 46 Draft Tech/Special Events coordinators tend to major venues, festivals and fairs throughout the state in the M1 Network.
Board of Directors
Shawn Gary: email@example.com
Paul Quasarano: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Thompson: email@example.com
Brian Ransom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kit Wanty-Lambert: email@example.com
Brendan Gary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Howard: email@example.com
Joanie O'Sullivan Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org